Yes, I have found a few ways to know that old age is creeping up on you. These are from my own book of ways to tell you are getting old. I do not mind getting old or looking older, but I am a little worried that I am starting to smell older. I now smell like Ben-Gay, foot spray and nail fungi remover. Oh Boy!!!!
BigDadGib’s list of ten “How to know you are getting old”.
- When you injure yourself while you are sleeping. (I woke up this morning and apparently twisted my knee while I was asleep.)
- I no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- Leonard called me at 8 pm. last night and asked, “Did I wake you?”
- There is more hair in my ears then on my head.
- Happy hour for me is a nap.
- Half the numbers in my phone are for Doctors and pharmacies.
- Getting lucky for me is finding my truck in the parking lot.
- A young lady knocked on my door looking for another driver. She said, “I’m sorry. I have the wrong truck”. I said, “You have the right truck, you are just 30 years too late.”
- My clothes do not match and I really don’t care.
- For breakfast, I hear ‘snap, crackle and pop’ and I’m just eating eggs.